Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Blog Post #1

To all my fellow Multi Engine Ground students and Lance:

The foundation for advancing to another platform in aviation is rooted in the ground school classes. None of us could have accumulated the limited knowledge we have of aviation if we did not have our ground school classes. I expect to learn in this course all of the necessary information to enable me to fly and understand a multi engine airplane at a rudimentary level. Basically, enough information to get me to a point where I can pass the checkride. Unfortunately, this is also enough information to lure us into a false sense of security when it comes the topic of multi-engine flight. I hope this answered the topic of blog #1 and came out sounding somewhat understandable.

No comments:

Post a Comment