Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Blog Post 6

I learned several thing in Multi Engine Ground, but the most important two things have to be 1. How to handle an engine out and 2. Single Engine aerodynamics. ME has been a pretty fun class overall. Thank you Lance for not making it death by power point. There was actually nothing that I really didn't like. I had to be up anyways so the early start did not even matter. This whole blog thing has been sort of weird. I do think it is a clever way to do homework assignments. In that regard, it was really cool. I would definitely not mind having it in more classes.

1 comment:

  1. I thought those were two of the most important things we learned also. It was also nice not to have power point all the time. i think that would have made it harder to learn.

    ReplyDelete